Reasons to watch this video:
1. It’s from an Australian tv program and the True Blue host says “debut” (which seems to be a much more common word there than it is here) in that Aussie way that comes out “day-boo”. The word “debris” is another fun one, and “aluminium”.
2. “Hello. You’re very tall.”
3. Mraz makes a number two joke. The hosts smile and nod vacantly, much like American tv presenters.
4. Toca only has to say one thing but goes blank. Mraz covers with a bit about mimes.
5. Throughout the performance, the scrolling news ticker reports Australian cricket news and scores. Just thinking about cricket makes me giggle.
Something like that,